Last Updated: May 26, 2023
2. Information We Collect
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, use the interactive areas and features of our Services, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party platforms, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
Information we collect may include: your name, email address, postal address, and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
3. Use of Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the information you request, process transactions and send you related information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events, and provide other news and information about us and our partners;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of us and others.
4. Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of us or any third party.
5. Third-Party Advertising and Analytics
6. Veterinary Advice
Please note that the information and advice provided on ChildhoodPets.com are for informational purposes only and should not replace the professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by your veterinarian or other qualified animal health professionals. Always seek the advice of a qualified veterinarian with any questions or concerns you may have regarding the health of your pet.
7. Changes to This Policy
8. Contact Us